2007年5月26日星期六

Live every day as if we would die tomorrow


Helen Keller advised us to live every day as if we would die tomorrow .

I want to do like that but I never live happily,I can't dind what is oorth of being happy.

I'd liked to have something to do besides doing homework.When there is only homework in my life,I'm upset.I always feel that life is boring in my college ,but I don't know what others think about it.I eager to make my life colorfulbut Idon't know how to do it.I suppose I need a job to pass my time,perhaps it can make me happy,perhaps not .Because I am a 消极的girl who always treats everything in a 消极的attitude.

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.